Buy Murals Online or Print Your Own Mural as Tile, Glass, Metal, Film and Mosaic. Mural Products bring well-being and a unique point of difference!
DIYer, Designers and Aged Care decorate as you build! Unique Art Finishes create minimalist, low-waste designs that feels complete. Buy design finishes online for splashbacks, walls, ceilings, doors and pools.
VERTICAL TILE FEATURE STRIPS
Heavenly ceiling features for suspended ceilings, niches, medical,
dementia or nursery.
DEMENTIA ROOM DOOR WAYFINDING
DEMENTIA DOOR DISGUISES
ROOM PREVIEWER- View our art in rooms in real time!
Buy design finishes online at retail or trade prices, direct from innovative mural artist Sharron Tancred located in Brisbane.
Building, renovating or decorating? The Mural Shop is unique. You can choose art as custom printed murals for sale or print your own mural or get hand-painted art commissions. How do Unique Art Finishes work? Here is our theory.
Did you know that many architects follow an 80:20 rule?
20% of the budget and space goes into a Wow Factor item as a meaningful point of difference. Then, the remaining 80% is simpler and budget savvy. Because most people agree that our homes are looking alike, the 80:20 rule using art immediately adds personality, connection to nature, soul, texture, a united colour palette, focal point and more. To sum it up, our architectural design finishes online create your minimalist design that feels complete.
Therefore, decorating as you build with Unique Art Finishes is good for your pocket and sustainable for the planet. Historically, artful interiors are much loved for their immediate lifestyle benefits- because biophilic design creates a sense of well-being. By helping to bring back this age-old Importance of Art in Architecture, now a resurging trend overseas, you will save decorating costs, time and frustration.
Let’s go a little deeper with how that works : )
Consider this. Humanity has built in art since caveman days throughout Antiquity to the Renaissance, Victorian, Art Deco, Art Nouveau, Bauhaus and 1970s homes- only to stop at the GFC. By building in art then, historic properties are today Heritage-listed and more valuable. So, in 20 years’ time, there will be less need for you to renovate your forever home to keep up with trends. Your home will be classic again.
It is no surprise that since the Covid lockdowns, global trends have shifted! International Trend forecasters, MC and Co Trend have proven that since the lockdowns, Interior Design aspirations of nostalgia, escape, playfulness, opulence, ordered and grounded have moved from emerging to enduring. These are aspirations that we express in our hand-painted art commissions, as mural artists and through our printed murals for sale.
So, in pondering your decorating costs, using art as your built in focal points means you that meet the 80:20 rule, create an aspirational vibe that is ahead of the trends, and have a wow factor yet minimalist design that feels complete. Win, win, win.
Explore our enormously creative products and services at your fingertips for residential, commercial and Aged Care and call us if you need any help.
RETAIL & TRADE PORTAL PRICE LISTS
Download instant price guides in $AU p/m2 and $US p/Ft2 with the mural products specifications below or through the trade portal.
USE THE ROOM PREVIEWER
Want to see before you buy? Upload your own photo or use ours when you explore our free room previewer on every mural products page.