Double Door Edition: This striped beach hut design radiates nostalgia of family beach days!
Beach Hut Installation Guide
- Enter your door’s height and width inside of its architrave on The Mural Shop product page.
- We’ll edit and print your chosen beach hut to fit. The roof will go beyond the architrave.
- Once received, you’ll trim away the excess white space.
- Paint bright block colours on your side walls as shown in this diagram (link) to create the illusion of a 3D beach hut!
- Leave your door handles unpainted as they’ll blend in.
7 Easy Steps for Painting Your Row of Beach Huts
Choose six colours and follow this diagram:
- Paint a light blue background under the cornice for the sky
- Paint simple white cloud shapes from architrave to cornice
- Paint a white diagonal left or right of rooves when there is a door gap
- Navy – Architrave to top of beach hut eaves
- Yellow – Eaves to handrail
- Red – Handrail to floor
- Turquoise – Handrail to floor 360° around your room to symbolise water behind the huts